Do you have a Commercial Twitter Account?

Would you like to discover an effortless way to increase your Follower numbers? Then Watch This Video

Sunday 13 September 2009

Trading Support & Resistance

Welcome to my little corner of the BloggerSphere!

If you are interested in how to trade Forex (or other types of instruments) then maybe I can help.

Please don't ask me whether using a Moving Average, MACD or any other indicator will improve my results as I won't reply. I don't like them and it's a long time since I relied on them to tell me when to trade.

Nor will I offer trading signals. All I hope to do is educate you on the value of using Support and Resistance in your day-to-day activities. If you feel that adding additional indicators to your screen will help you, go ahead. All I will say is that you don't need them.

OK, let's get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment